Saturday 18 July 2015

Allegiant by Veronica Roth


Series: Divergent, #3
Predecessor: Insurgent
Release Date: 22, October, 2013
Pages: 526
Genre: Sci-fi, romance, dystopia
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Source: Bought 
Rate: 4.3/5

SYNOPSIS
But Tris's new reality is even more alarming than the one she left behind. Old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningliess. Explosive new truths change the hearts of those she loves. And once again, Tris must battle to comprehend to complexities of human nature - and of herself - while facing impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice, and love.
Told from a riveting dual perspective, ALLEGIANT, by #1 New York Times best-selling author Veronica Roth, brings the DIVERGENT series to a powerful conclusion while revealing the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in DIVERGENT and INSURGENT. 
The faction-based society that Tris Prior once believed in is shattered - fractured by violence and power struggles and scarred by loss and betrayal. So when offered a chance to explore the world past the limits she's known, Tris is ready. Perhaps beyond the fence, she and Tobias will find a simple new life together, free from complicated lies, tangled loyalties, and painful memories.

REVIEW

Allegiant is the last book in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth. I have reviewed the first two books in the series, so I was very excited to read this one too although I knew the ending *flips the table* *feels guilt*. The first two books were AMAZING! You'll have to read my reviews of the first two books, so that you can read this one.
Woah! Allegiant starts with direct action which action lovers like me crave for. Those people who are big divergent fanatics must have finished the book as soon as they got their hands on it, but in my case, it was opposite I read it like a turtle.
My favorite part of this book, 100% when Tris pressed the green button. Tris had again done a huge sacrifice in the Allegiant! I was so obsessed with Tris and Four's relationship! I was absolutely in tears when Four discovers about Tris. I have never felt so sad for a character's death ever before and I was literally...my eyes were glossy! I couldn't handle the death situation! The book had totally filled my last complaint. I felt that there was less love thing in Insurgent. I wanted to kill Four.... Four just belongs with Tris and he proved it in the finale. I didn't like the ending though. Tris and Four had an amazing vision of their beautiful future, but ta-da, like every story there is a villian (Cant mention) *throws tomatoes at the villian* *removes safety from the gun* I am keeping myself in control while typing this review! Half the universe must be familiar with the DAMN ending!
Everything goes well but..... *sobs* The ending sucked! Couldn't it be "Four! It's over! Let's go and live under a roof and have kids!" Why??!!
Is Caleb a girl or boy? I won't ever know! I was laughing hard at the scene when Tris was curious about Coca-Cola. Thanks to Veronica Roth for at least keeping Christina alive! I was a huge fan of Uriah too but.... *gasps*
Conclusively, Allegiant was not that bad! I don't know if I have the guts to read Four, so don't forget to share your opinions about Four! I should buy it or not? (What? Tissue box finished!)
Happy Reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment