Monday 4 May 2015

Haniya Recommends: Her favourites

Hey bookworms! Today I'll recommend my top 5 favourite books. I hope you enjoy this list, as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

All the books mentioned are highly recommended. So let's start....



Hush, Hush by Beca Fitzpatrick 
Hush, Hush is just love. It's currently my favourite. Although it has all the elements of an outstanding book, the thing that stood out to me was Nora's bravery and Patch's sarcasm. It is totally incredible. The concept of Fallen Angels blew me away. Amazing!

Divergent by Veronica Roth 
Divergent is another unique dystopian novel, about a girl, Beatrice, whose life becomes difficult when she discovers that she does not fit in any of the factions. It is filled with so many twists and turns. I loved how  Veronica Roth has written the story in such a cinematic way.

TIED by Laney McMann
Laney McMann has amazingly created so many interesting characters, and an amazing complicated life of a teenage girl. You'll love it!

The Vampire Diaries:The Awakening And The Struggle by L. J Smith
This book is so awesome, filled with so much extra sauce. It is about a girl, Elena, who has fallen for a vampire, Stefan, but there is another vampire who wants her as much as Stefan.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by J. K Rowling
We all know, J.K. Rowling, the legendary creator of the Harry Potter series. This book is the last one in this series, and the last of Voldemort. I totally adore this book.

 
Share your 5 favourite books in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment