Tuesday 19 May 2015

Decieved by L.A Starkey


Series: The Soul Keepers, #1
Release Date: 28, August, 2014
ISBN-13: 9781500927875
Genre: Fiction, Romance
Publisher: Patchwork Press
Source: Netgalley
Rate: 4.3/5

SYNOPSIS

They say a soul is the immaterial essence, the animating principle, the actuating cause of an individual life.
But what if you had to share yours with the one person you hated the most?

The soul mate principle states that for every one soul there is another that will recognize its match, hence creating the perfect union.

But what if you had two soul mates, which would you choose? 
What if your choices had eternal ramification?

Deceived, the debut novel in the Soul Keeper Series, is a modern day love story about the implications of having more than one soul mate, and having to choose between the two of them. The decisions of the gods has left the next generation, their heirs, torn between fate and reality, and the balance of the future hangs in anticipation of what's to come.

REVIEW

Deceived is the first book in The Soul Keeper series by L.A. Starkey. I requested this book on Netgalley and thanks to BookTrope that they accepted my request *shouts thankyou*. I finished this book in like 2 days and I seriously don't regret reading it! It is the best fiction novel I have ever read yet! L.A Starkey, how can I say has done an out-of-this-world job. 
Deceived was full of action, suspense and those cliffhangers, which made the book simply 'Unputdownable'.
All fiction lovers are gonna love, love and love this book due to all the awesome sauce! *drinks water*. For everyone who has read this amazing piece, I am team Marcus. Don't forget to tell me who are you with, Marcus or Nicholas. The book was so engrossing. Just 30% in the book and I was in love *screams*, *squeals*. I am literally not exaggerating!
The details of every character has been written really nicely. Julie's death on earth brought loads of surprises i.e, her reality! And Marcus, the good guy, I guess he is the one for Sam. And then there is Nicholas, the bad guy, we also get to know his past. In short, I can say the details of how the seal got broken etc.. was amazingly written.
How can I forget the cover? It is just beautiful! The cover shows Sam sandwiched between Marcus and Nicholas.
So, as mentioned above, this is the best fiction I have ever read yet! The cliffhanger is so bad, that you would want to bang your head to the wall! The second book of this series has been released. And I am desperately waiting to read the second book! You will have to read the book to understand my reason of saying this all! Don't forget to share your opinions about Deceived! Are you team Marcus or team Nicholas? Answer me in the comments section.
Happy Reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment