Tuesday 11 November 2014

My To Be Read Books List

Hi there! Selecting a single book is a really hard thing, because when you enter a bookstore to buy a book, you want to grab each and every book. Same case is with me. Just as I enter in a bookstore my hands are just itching to buy every book but obviously its impossible, so what I do, that I research, ask for suggestions and surf on internet. I have made this list with the help of my toiling brain. I hope these books are awesome just as I heard:

1. Vampire Diaries - The Return: Nightfall by L.J. Smith
2. Vampire Diaries - The Return: Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith
3. Vampire Diaries - The Return: Midnight by L.J Smith
4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
5. Four by Veronica Roth
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
7. Adultery by Paulo Coelho
8. The Almond Tree by Michele Cohen Corasanti
9. If I Stay by Gillian Flynn
10. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
11. The Best Of Me by Nicholas Sparks

So this is the list, let's see what I will add later on. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment