Monday 22 May 2017

BACK TO BLOGGING + 10 FACTS ABOUT ME!

Long time no see! HEEEYYY EVERYONE! These past months have been so hectic for me! All this studying for 12th grade!! Like it was killing me! Finally I'm officially over with exams and nothing could be better than that! I have yet to practice for my practicals exams plus it's time for career decision so I'll have to study for university tests too! Just hoping that I get in a bomb university and end up with a bomb degree! Basically my life is full of chaos, tests and studying till October 2017! - _ - Are any of my readers university students? How's uni life for you? I'd love to know! <3 Till then I'll be sharing some facts about me! ILY all! <3

GET TO KNOW VB

  • My real name is Haniya Qamar and Haniya means Happiness! It's an Arabic word!
  • I'm Muslim and Pakistani. :)
  • I'm 17 years old.
  • I'm obsessed with Pakistani fashion trends and Indian jewellery and wedding wears (*fangirls*)
  • IM A BIG FAN OF NUTELLA.
  • I used to write stories but stopped since iv come in 11th grade.
  • My 2 favourite books are The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini & Legacy Of Kings by Eleanor Herman.
  • I don't wear perfume lol XD
  • Weeknd is my favourite singer! <3
  • I'm a Libra and my birthday comes on 16th October!

Happy Reading! <3 (Will come back with a review soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment